Welcome to the Center for Technology and Teacher Education, a cross-disciplinary
group of faculty working together in the Curry
School of Education at the University
Center faculty and graduate fellows identify and explore innovative
digital technologies with the following goals:
- Develop the next generation of educational technology leaders.
- Prepare K-12 teachers to effectively integrate technology in their
- Develop, implement, and assess methods and materials to help teacher
educators and teachers appropriately integrate educational technologies
into their teaching.
- Assist corporate partners in developing hardware and software for
- Contribute to state and national policies related to integration
of technology in the teacher preparation process.